The human body does not manufacture its own vitamin C and so it must be sourced from our diet. Stress of all kinds, including ill health and emotional stress, increases the excretion of vitamin C from the body and may increase the need for this vitamin. If dietary intake is low or an individual’s need is particularly high, vitamin supplementation may be of benefit.
Vitamin C is involved in hundreds of biological processes. It is important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies. It is beneficial when dealing with the symptoms of the common cold.
Vitamin C is involved in the manufacture of collagen, an important protein in the body. Collagen is a structural protein found in cartilage and tendons, and it helps to support blood vessels. Due to its role in collagen manufacture vitamin C is necessary for wound repair.
Citrus bioflavonoids have been shown to support capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract to help boost its action in the body.
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach.
- Contains natural sources of vitamin C, rosehips and acerola.
- Reduces the severity and duration of colds.
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Maintains capillary health.
For More Information Please Visit: